Some of the time, when QuickBooks users are simply open the QuickBooks company file or while they just upgrading a QuickBooks company file into QuickBooks desktop, so at that time, they encounter unexpected QuickBooks error code 6123, 0. And, this QuickBooks error can also happen when the QuickBooks error simply tries to restart a backup. Because of this issue a QuickBooks user could not capable of simply restore the backup.
So, if you also troubling with this QuickBooks error 6123, 0 then you are in right place because here in this following guide we going to discuss this QuickBooks error code and its major causes with some of the easy, quick & permanent troubleshooting steps.
Must Read:- QuickBooks Error 6123
Major Causes of QuickBooks Error -6123, 0
Sometimes, when the QuickBooks user simply tries to restore QuickBooks company files from backup hard disk or just opens the QuickBooks company file from the multi-network server, so, that time, an error message QuickBooks error code 6123.0 is simply displayed on your system screen.
QuickBooks error 6123,0, complete connection to the QuickBooks company file has been simply lost happens in multi-user atmospheres caused by one of the following main reasons. And the major reasons are behind this error:-
- All the program files or QuickBooks data files or are corrupted or damaged.
- Block all the web errors/bugs filter option is just selected in your McAfee antivirus.
- And when your complete firewall security is simply blocking a port which is the most important to just communicate with the server hosting the QuickBooks company file.
- When your Windows Operating system is simply corrupted.
- And one of the main reasons behind this QuickBooks error code 6123, 0, when there are many of the versions of the QuickBooks database service is just running.
- Last is, your computer or laptop system name on the system hosting the QuickBooks company file was simply changed at the time the hosting was turned on. So, then you may face this error code.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0
If you get QuickBooks error 6123, 0 while you simply opening or just upgrading your QuickBooks company file? So, that case simply follows the suggested easy and quick troubleshooting steps which are just given below.
Solution 1:- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- First of all, simply download, install and run the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- After that, just browse your QuickBooks company file.
- In this step, simply select to check your network and file.
- Now, just click on the continue button.
- And then, simply enter your admin password and after that just click on the continue button.
- Now, in this step, it may take some time to just troubleshoot your QuickBooks company file.
- And then it may ask you where your QuickBooks company file is simply stored, now just select the option according to your file location like workstation or server and then simply click on the next button.
- After completing the previous step, when a repair is just completed then simply choose the QuickBooks company file from the given list.
- And now, just click on the open QuickBooks option.
- Then, if your company file is still incapable of just open. So, in that case, simply reboot your system and then just try to open the QuickBooks desktop.
- And finally, if you successfully open the QuickBooks company file then always ensure to make a complete backup first. Or if the same issue still exists then just follow the below solutions.
Solution 2:- Just Run the QuickBooks Refresher Tool
- In the very first step, simply download, install and also run the QuickBooks refresher tool.
- Now, just ensure that your QuickBooks accounting software should be simply closed.
- After that, simply click on the fix my QuickBooks option.
- Then, it may take some time to just refresh the backend processes that may be causing this unexpected problem to you.
- At last, just click on the OK button and then simply restart the QuickBooks desktop.
Solution 3:- Temporary Disable the Antivirus Software
So, in this third solution, there could be a chance that your antivirus software may be causing unexpected QuickBooks error code 6123,0. That case just temporary disables the antivirus software might help you to simply open the QuickBooks company file.
Solution 4:- Just Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks Software
Uninstall the QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Firstly, simply close the QuickBooks desktop.
- And then, just press the Windows+R keys together and it simply helps you for a run box.
- In this step, simply type into the run box control panel.
- Now, just choose the programs option and after that select the programs and features option.
- And finally, simply choose the QuickBooks software from the given list and then just click on the uninstall button.
Reinstall the QuickBooks Software
So, after the successful uninstall of QuickBooks accounting software, it’s time to simply reinstall it back. And you can just reinstall the QuickBooks software by using the amazing and excellent clean install tool.
So, we hope that the above-given simple and instant solutions are quite helpful for you and you are capable to easily fix your QuickBooks error code 6123, 0.