If you are using QuickBooks Desktop for your accounting work then definitely you should have the Quickbooks Payments account. Sometimes we need to change our personal detail and update it. So we are here to help you out if you are looking for how to access and manage your Quickbooks payments account.
You can easily access or manage your payment account detail and transaction by the merchant service center. We have given all the steps to sign in to the Merchant Service Center below:
Steps to sign in to the Merchant Service Center
- First of all, you need to go to the Merchant Service Center to manage your QuickBooks Payments account.
- Then you have to enter your email address or User ID.
- Here you need to enter your correct password.
- Now go to the Sign-in button to access your QuickBooks payment account.
Tasks that you can do in the Merchant Service Center
Once you get access to Merchant Service Center then you can do various tasks here to manage your account. We have mentioned below all the tasks that you can do here:
- You can search and access all the transactions.
- You can create a recurring for your credit card payment.
- You can process payments from here.
- You can void and refund your transactions.
- You can process and capture a voice authorization in the Merchant Service Center.
- You can add a user to your mobile payment account.
- You can add a phone number, logo, and custom message to the mobile payment receipt.
- Also here you can the role of the user for the payment account.
Steps to update the info you use to sign in
Here we have mentioned steps of how you can update the details that you use to sign in to the payment account:
- You need to sign in to the merchant services center first.
- Then go to the account dropdown list and select login and then Merchant Accounts.
- Now you can select the User ID, Email, and Password to change.
- Then select sign in and security and then update the required account detail.
Steps to update your business and contact Detail
If you are going to update your payment account then you can change your business detail, bank account, and contact detail in Merchant Service Center.
Here we mentioned some guidelines for security purposes that you need to take care of while updating the payment account.
- You need to keep in mind that only users with full admin access will change and update the information in the payment account.
- If you want to change requests to update the DDA (Direst Deposit Account) on file then you can only use the principal’s user ID in the Merchant Service Center.
- You need to create a new account with the correct personal detail if you want to change SSN.
Update your Business Information
- You can update your legal Business name.
- Doing Business As- here you need to mention the name that your customer wants to see on their receipt. It should be matched with the name on your deposit bank account.
- You can change your industry type.
- You can change the ownership type.
- You can change the Tax ID.
- Also, you can change your website address.
To change the above fields you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to login in QuickBooks Payments account.
- Then go to the menu and select Account and then Account Profile.
- Then you need to go to the account holder/ Business Information field and then select Edit.
- Now you can change your business information that you want and then submit it to complete the process.
Update your bank deposit account
You need to make sure the below points before changing the bank deposit account:
- It should be Transactional.
- It should be a US-based account
- It should have the same name that you have mentioned in the DBA field.
You can update the below fields in the payment account
- You can change the Account type.
- You can change the Routing number
- You can change the Account number
- Also, you can change the Account nickname
You need to follow the below steps to change your bank account details:
- First, you need to login into the QuickBooks Payments account.
- Then go to the menu and select account and then select the account profile.
- Now you need to go to the deposit account information selection, then you need to select edit.
- Here you need to select that how would like to receive the code (text or voice call).
- After getting the code you need to enter it into the popup window
- Now you need to enter the account type and then enter the Routing/ ABA Number and account number, Then click on submit.
Update your contact detail
If you want to change your contact detail in Merchant Service Center, you can change and update the below fields:
- You can update the Physical and mailing address.
- You can change and update your Phone number.
- You can update your Merchant’s service number.
- Also, you can update your contact email.
You should have followed the below steps if you want to update the above fields in your QuickBooks payment account:
- First of all, you need to sign in QuickBooks Payment account.
- Then go to the menu and select account and then account profile.
- Then you need to go to the contact information field and select Edit.
- Now you can change your contact your detail that you want and submit it to complete the process.
At the end of this article, we hope that you understand the process to access and manage your QuickBooks Payments account. Now you can update your details and manage your QuickBooks payment account by following the above steps.