Intuit QuickBooks provides us very useful accounting software for small and medium-sized business owners. If you are using this software then you must have an account on Intuit. Without any QuickBooks account, you will not be able to sign in and work with it. To keep your data secure some time it is important to Update QuickBooks user ID, email address, or password for QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Accountant, or QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Here we are going to discuss how you can update the user ID, phone number, and any other information on Intuit.
How to update QuickBooks user ID, email address, password, and other information?
If you are using QuickBooks accounting software then you will find the option of changing your sign-in details. These details are confidential so you should not share these with anyone. Otherwise, you may get into trouble. So we are here to help you to change this information and keep your data secure. See below all the points which will help you to change your login detail:
From QuickBooks Online
- First, you need to sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Choose your profile Icon.
- Go to manage your intuit Account and open the Intuit Account Manager.
- Choose the Sign-in & security menu.
- Go to the User ID, Email Address, or Password option.
- Do your changes that required.
- Once done select the Save option.
From QuickBooks Online Accountant
If you are using QuickBooks Online Accountant you should use account manager to edit or make any changes in your information. It will allow you to keep the same account management, however, if you are not signed in to your QuickBooks account.
From QuickBooks Self-Employed
- You need to sign in to QuickBooks Self- Employed.
- Now go to Settings, and select Intuit Account. This will open the Intuit Account Manager.
- Choose Sign-in & security menu.
- Now you need to choose the User ID, Email Address, or Password option.
- Do changes that you need.
- Once finished then Save it.
From Intuit Account Manager
- You need to Sign in to Intuit Account Manager first using your sign in detail.
- Then choose the Sign-in & security menu.
- Now go to the User ID, Email Address, or Password option.
- Do changes what you want.
- Lastly, save it.
In the end, we are hoping that you understand all the processes to Update QuickBooks user ID, phone number, and contact information for Intuit. Now you can easily do it by yourself. So go and take advantage of this important information given by us and make your data secure with QuickBooks.