QuickBooks error h303 is one of the most famous and common errors for every QuickBooks user. The QuickBooks users encounter this unexpected error when they simply accessing their QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks error code h303 usually arises when the QuickBooks company files need an extra and new configuration. And the main reason is the occurrence of QuickBooks h303 error is to simply access the QuickBooks company file that is just located on another system, with this the system requires additional and new installation and setup.
And here in this guide, you will get to know all the major causes and also the easy, quick and permanent solutions to get rid of this QuickBooks error h303.
What is QuickBooks Error Code H303?
QuickBooks H series unexpected errors such as QuickBooks error h303 is a very common error in multi-user environments. And this QuickBooks error could happen when you are simply trying to transfer a QuickBooks company file from one system to another system, but it is preventing you.
Normally, it happens when there is a QuickBooks company file being just shared over a network. And always ensure that you have the one amazing tool simply installed, and the tool is QuickBooks file doctor. And this wonderful tool is particularly designed to always handle these types of QuickBooks errors.
With all of this, it could also occur when you do not have QuickBooks accounting software simply installed on your server, using the QuickBooks database manager. So, in that case, you do not, you should first include it before simply proceeding with the rest.
The Causes of QuickBooks Error H303
So, below are the main and most important reasons why QuickBooks error code H303 appears? The causes of error h303:-
- First is, if the complete communication process of the QuickBooks company files is simply blocked by the firewall.
- Corrupted.ND file can definitely cause h303 QuickBooks error.
- When your system (computer or laptop) network is not just proper and correct.
- Also, because of, some of the incorrect or damaged hosting configuration settings.
- The last is, QuickBooks accounting software is just incapable of easily get the QuickBooks company files that are simply hosted by the IP address or server.
Easy Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code H303
Here we have listed some of the easy and troubleshooting solutions to quickly an instantly fix the QuickBooks h303 error. So the following solutions are as follows:-
Solution One:- Just Download and Install the QuickBooks File Doctor
In the first solution, before using the amazing and always best QuickBooks file doctor tool, just follows the steps which are given below:-
- First of all, always ensure that you have simply installed QuickBooks software on the server.
- After that, just run the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- And now, simply resolve the unexpected error which is just related to QuickBooks multi-user hosting.
Solution Two:- Simply Check the Whether QuickBooks Software Settings are Correct
- In the very first step, simply open the QuickBooks accounting software in multi-user mode.
- After completing the first step, just select the files on both systems, and then simply go to the files > utilities > stop hosting multi-user configuration option.
- And now, simply select any of the systems and then just turn on hosting in it. To do this, just go to the utilities > host multi-user configuration great option.
- At last, you have to simply start the QuickBooks accounting software again on both systems.
Solution Three:- Change the Location of QuickBooks Software Folder
- First, in the hosting system, simply make a new folder.
- And after that, just set and simply share the Windows access permissions so that, you can easily and quickly share all the QuickBooks company files.
- In this easy step, just copy the .qbw file and then just paste it in the new folder.
- And finally, access the QuickBooks company files in the multi-user mode.
Solution Four:- Just Reorganize the Firewall Settings
- Firstly, just go to the control panel option.
- After that, simply choose the firewall settings option.
- And now, just select the allow a program through the firewall amazing option.
- In this step, in the exception list, simply select add programs and also add QuickBooks 20xx great option.
- And at last, just restart the QuickBooks accounting software to simply verify whether the changes have been completed or not.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Error Code C=51