QuickBooks audit trail is the best and a great tool that always works as an amazing savior when it simply comes to keeping a track of all the lost transaction. As we all know that the QuickBooks accounting software is a really most useful and very convenient way of easily managing all the things such as invoices, editing the bills, viewing the bills, and also simply manage all the vendors & customers’ bank accounts. And you can easily and quickly do all these most important tasks by just using the audit trail in QuickBooks desktop.
It has many of the wonderful features. And its features are particularly designed for all the users and with the help of this, many of the users can easily access all the data files. With all of this, many times we encounter the unexpected issue of losing a transaction and we are incapable to simply locate it. And for such kinds of problems, the QB audit trail best feature is extremely effective and always helps to avoid such types of mistakes.
And here in this guide, we will discuss each and everything about this like how to access it, benefits, why we need it and many more things. So, just come with us and read the complete guide and get information about this.
How to Easily Access the QuickBooks Desktop Audit Trail Option?
So, to do this, here are only three easy and quick steps to access the QB audit trail option. Just have a look and also follow this.
- First of all, simply login to your QuickBooks accounts and then just go to the reports option.
- After that, just click on th accountant and tax option.
- And finally, simply choose the audit trail option.
Why we Need QuickBooks Audit Trail?
- The first and main reason to use the QuickBooks desktop audit trail is that all the QuickBooks users easily get great authority over the entries and transactions which is simply done in the QuickBooks company file. And this best report always provides you an easy overview of all the old entries and transactions which you just may require if some error happens in a bank account.
- And the second point why we need this because using this excellent tool will definitely help you to simply encourage all the employees to use QuickBooks software properly.
- Because of using this great tool, all the QuickBooks users not too much face QuickBooks errors.
Advantages of Using Audit Trail in QuickBooks Desktop
There are some important advantages of using audit trail in QuickBooks, so just have a look:-
- Perfect Control:- One thing that we all know that the QB audit trail report always helps you to easily and quickly control all the entry and transaction that is just being recorded in your QuickBooks data file.
- Proper & Best Training:- Audit trail QuickBooks also will definitely help you to properly and correctly train all the employees and the users. And if any of the employees just make an error in recording transactions, so, in that case, they can simply and always use the amazing feature of the audit trail to just rectify it.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Desktop 2020
How to Simply Enable QuickBooks Audit Trail Best Feature?
So, to simply turn on QuickBooks desktop audit trail best feature, just do the below easy and instant steps:-
- In the very first step, simply choose the edit menu option and then just select the preferences option command.
- After that, you will have a dialog box saying preferences are simply displayed.
- Then, simply change the accounting preferences option which just shows the changes that you want to just make.
- Now, simply use the icon bar on the left corner and after that just select the accounting set of preferences option.
- And then, just click on the company preferences tab option.
- In this step, simply call the QuickBooks software and then just make them informed that you just need to use the audit option.
- After completing the previous step, simply check the audit trail checkbox, and now just click on the OK button for simply calling the QuickBooks accounting software for just using the QB audit trail.
- And finally, the QuickBooks software will always keep a record of all the QuickBooks users that just make changes to the accounting file.
And these all the simple, instant and easy steps can defiantly help you to simply avoid many of the mistakes or errors.
So, that’s all the complete information for this guide. As we now know that the QuickBooks audit trail is a great tool and also features. And its always helps and accompanies their al the users through unexpected and amazing hard times. With this, you should also know that using QuickBooks desktop audit trail may slow down QuickBooks software speed.
But in any case, any types of errors or issues continue unfixed or in other cases or you just want to know more about this topic. Then simply contact our QuickBooks support phone number 1-844-541-7444. And we will be always happy to help with all your unexpected issues and QuickBooks errors.