As we all know that QuickBooks accounting software has many of the great and amazing functions and features. And merging vendors is one of the most common features in QuickBooks software. Merge vendors in QuickBooks feature always enable you to simply connect all the transactions and just update complete information as required. And this will save a lot of your effort and time as you can see all the transactions in just one place.
And here in this ultimate guide, we will discuss many things that should be always considered before using this feature (merging vendors). So, don’t waste your valuable time and just read this complete guide and get amazing knowledge about merge vendors in QuickBooks. Let us begin!
Important Things to Remember when just Merging Vendor in QuickBooks
Before you simply merge vendors in QuickBooks, so, at that time, it is very necessary to take a few things into consideration:-
- So, the first thing you have to do is simply generate a complete backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- And second is, just save the file which names as single-user mode.
- Always remember there should not be any incomplete or improper accountant changes.
- It is always suggested not to use an accountant’s copy file.
- And one more most important thing is that multi-currency should be always turned off.
Steps to Merge Vendors in QuickBooks
So here we explain how to easily merge vendors in QuickBooks in two versions, here you go:-
Merge Vendors in QuickBooks 2018 and Older Versions
- First of all, you have to simply choose the vendors and then just select the vendor center option.
- And after that, just do right-click on the vendor’s name option.
- In this step, simply select the edit vendor option and then just copy the vendor’s name option.
- Now, simply click on the cancel to just return on the vendor center option.
- After completing the previous step, simply do right-click on the vendor’s name option which you just want to merge.
- And after that, simply select the edit vendor option.
- Now, just change the vendor name to the one which you have simply copied and after that just click on the Ok button.
- And finally, simply click on the Yes button to proceed.
Also Read:- Create A Journal Entry In QuickBooks Online
Merge Vendors in QuickBooks 2019
- In the very first step, simply access the merge vendors Window by just following these easy two steps:-
- First, for QuickBooks desktop accountant users:- Simply go to the accountant menu and then just choose the client date review option. After that, just go to the merge vendors option.
- For QuickBooks desktop enterprise users:- In this, just go to the company menu and after doing this, simply choose the accounting tools option, then just go to the merge vendors option.
- In this second step, simply select the vendors which you have to be simply merged. And after that, just click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to simply choose a master vendor and then just click on the merge option.
- And then, just click on the Yes button to simply confirm.
- At last, simply click Ok button on just merge the complete Window.
That’s all complete guide about merge vendors in QuickBooks. And with the help of this guide, you all can easily and quickly merge vendors in Quickbooks software. But, if you face any problem with this topic or simply want to know more about this excellent feature of QuickBooks accounting software. So, in that case, always feel free to just reach us, our amazing team of experts is always available to guide you. Simply, give us a call at QuickBooks support phone number 1-877-263-2742 for easy, quick and instant help.