As we know that QuickBooks is one of the most advanced and great accounting software programs that always gives many of the amazing features like very advance inventory, flexibility and much more to up to 30 QuickBooks users. But some of the time, you may encounter some issues and errors in your QuickBooks accounting software. There are many issues and errors in the QuickBooks software and one such error is QuickBooks error code 5502 that happens while storing all the data in your accounts in QuickBooks software. And, it just comes up with the error code that simply says:-
“Sync is not just completed properly or correctly”
Here in this blog, we discuss the main causes, simple and instant solutions to fix this QuickBooks error 5502. So, if you want to get rid of this error then just read the complete blog and simply follow the steps which are given below.
Causes of Error 5502 in QuickBooks
QuickBooks error code 5502 is not just an issue that will affect or simply change your QuickBooks software badly but it can definitely affect your complete workflow and also make frustrate you. This QuickBooks error code can happen because of several reasons. But here, we have listed some of the most popular and common reasons behind the occurance of this QuickBooks error. The main causes of QuickBooks error 5502 are as follows:-
- When some of the problems in online services, this error happens.
- And, when the users simply modify this information in the QuickBooks company file.
- Last, when some third-party applications are just creating problems. The users get this QuickBooks error code 5502.
Easy Ways to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502
So, as we have already mentioned above some of the main causes behind the unwanted error code 5502 in QuickBooks accounting software. However, the error 5502 can simply place your work on a stop but also this can be just fixed easily by following the complete guidelines that are provided by Intuit.
And, here we give you only two solutions to easily get rid of this error. These solutions are a very easy way to simply fix this QuickBooks error 5502. The solutions are as follows:-
Solution 1:- Rename the QuickBooks.ND File
- First of all, just go to the folder where the QuickBooks company file simply stored.
- Now, simply locate the file that just has.ND extension.
- After that, do a right-click on the file and then simply choose the rename option from the drop-down menu list.
- Now, just include.OLD at the end of the file name.
- Then, if you are just trying to open the company file over the network so, at that point, simply use the QuickBooks database server manager to just rescan your all the file. And, to do so, simply follow the below-mentioned easy & quick steps:-
- Firstly, just open the QuickBooks database server manager.
- And then, simply select to add the folder option from the folders list.
- After that, just choose the folder where the QB company file is simply stored and then do a click on the OK button.
- Now, simply click on the scan option.
- And finally, just open the file once when the scanning is just complete.
Solution 2:- Create New Folder and Copy the Quickbooks Company File
- In the first step, just create a new folder in the C drive on your system and simply paste the QB company file there.
- Now, just rename the QBM file and just change its extension.
- After that, simply open the folder and then save all the files.
- Then, just open the QuickBooks accounting software and simply restore all the portable files.
- In this step, simply rename the.QBB files if they are not just opening.
- Now, just restore all the backup files.
- And then, if you still couldn’t open the QuickBooks company file then simply rename the.QBX files.
- At last, just install the new and latest version of the sync manager.
In Bottom Line
By following the above most easy two solutions steps you will be capable to easily resolve the QuickBooks error code 5502.