If you all are using QuickBooks accounting software for your all the business account, bookkeeping and also manage all the payroll management, then you must have come across QuickBooks error 6129, 0. So, facing any QuickBooks error while using QuickBooks software is very common. And this QuickBooks error code is one of the most common errors.
Many of the QuickBooks users encounter this QuickBooks error code 6129, 0. And they simply want some easy and instant solutions to easily fix this error. So, here in this guide, we will discuss each and everything about this QuickBooks error. Now don’t waste your valuable time and just read this complete guide.
What is a QuickBooks Error Code 6129, 0?
The unexpected QuickBooks error 6129, 0 arises when the QuickBooks user simply generates an original QuickBooks company file in the accounting software. And this QuickBooks error code can also appear when the QuickBooks users have already opened the available company file. On your system screen display the error message: complete database connection confirmation failure just follows the QuickBooks error code 6129, 0.
Why this QuickBooks Error 6129, 0 Occurs?
There are many of the main reasons that may create this unexpected QuickBooks error. So, the major reasons are as follows:-
- This error happens if antivirus is simply running on your system when you just create a new company file.
- If there are any damaged network data and also program files.
- And, if you just update your company files from the old QuickBooks accounting software version without using administrator login details for the Windows login, this QuickBooks error occurs.
- Last is, when the domain of server and also client machines does not simply match.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6129, 0
So, there are different and many kinds of easy solutions suggested by QuickBooks experts to simply fix the QuickBooks error 6129, 0. There are some of the simple and permanent solutions which you can just try out for the instant solution. Here are a few of the easiest solution steps that need to be followed on an orderly basis. Just have a look:-
In case while the QuickBooks users updating QuickBooks company file:-
The very first thing to do is simply open the new company file to just check if the QuickBooks error code is on QuickBooks company file or with all files of the company. And for this easy step, don’t log in using your own administrator login complete details.
Just follow this simple solution to easily resolve the QuickBooks error:-
- First of all, simply click on the leave option when you are in an easy-step interview.
- After that, if you just see the message of saving the file, so then simply click on the yes button.
- And finally, always ensure to include a unique and new name while saving the company file.
In this third solution, if you are just using safe mode on Windows, then simply disable the antivirus. And just follow these steps:-
- In the very first step, when you are simply disabling the antivirus software, so, in that case, you never just run the internet. And once you simply complete the process performing below easy mentioned steps, so then you can just start running the internet.
- After that, just generates another QuickBooks company file.
- And now, always keep the system in normal mode and then simply restart it.
- Finally, simply open the QuickBooks accounting software and just open the company file.
Now, in this solution, renaming the QuickBooks network descriptor files, and simply follow these steps which are just given below:-
- First, just find out .nd. files from the hard drive hosting shared folder of the QB company file.
- Now, simply do a right-click on the network descriptor files with the name of QuickBooks company file and then just rename it.
- And in this step, simply type the old when you just enter the file name, and after completing this, just click on the enter button. Then you will simply see the file name as- Company file name.qbw.nd.OLD.
- Now, just click on the start button of Windows and then simply choose the program- QuickBooks-QuickBooks database server manager option.
- And then, simply click on the scan folders.
- After that, in case of no folder containing QuickBooks company file, then simply click on the add folder option and now just include it.
- And at last, just click on the scan option and then simply close when scanning is just complete.
So, along with the above-mentioned simple and quick steps, there are some of the steps to easily fix QuickBooks error 6129, 0. But perform these easy and parament steps correctly and accurately and in the orderly basis to get the result.
In case, if you are still confused about this QuickBooks error 6129, 0, then don’t worry about it. And just contact our QuickBooks support ProAdvisers and get easiest solution of any type of QuickBooks errors. Get instant support simply call our QuickBooks technical support phone number 1-844-541-7444, our QuickBooks help service definitely assists you.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0