QuickBooks desktop is accounting software. It is designed for small and medium business owners and mostly dedicated to mac users which offers some mac specific features to make their accounting process run smoothly.
QuickBooks for Mac is a desktop version of QuickBooks for the Apple operating system. There are three versions of QuickBooks desktop as pro premier, and enterprises. Most of the companies are opting to use the mac system in their office. There is everything from completing sales transactions to running financial reports and reconciliations. These sources are assisting to download, install, and activation manner to get your QuickBooks running very fast.
How To Download QuickBooks Desktop
You can directly download the QuickBooks desktop by an internet connection. You can also use the USB drive and CD to download the QuickBooks then, copy and paste the installation file on the USB drive and install QuickBooks on the desired system.
Download the QuickBooks from the USB drive
- On a system with a CD drive, then run the QuickBooks installation CD.
- Select explore and right-click to the CD drive.
- You can select and copy QuickBooks and third party folders together and paste them into a new folder.
- Insert the USB drive into your system and then copy it.
- The USB drive is your installation wizard for your describe computer where you want to install QuickBooks.
- Open the QuickBooks folder and run the installation process direct by follows the method.
Download the QuickBooks from the Internet
- Download by the internet which version you want to download.
- Then, open the download file and run it as an admin on your system.
- If you want to follow these instructions follow these steps to download and finish successfully.
QuickBooks is the backbone of software. Because it is the most important accounting software in the world which is increasing day by day. Follow these steps to install and set up the mac desktop.
How to Install QuickBooks Mac Desktop
- You have to download the QuickBooks software from the intuit website.
- After download, the QuickBooks software goes to the support site and select your mac version. If you want to purchase QuickBooks software CD from a retailer then, you can use a CD installer.
- If you want to download the setup from the site.
- Then, go to the location where you saved QuickBooks software. And also double click on the QuickBooks file to run the installation process.
- If the extraction file complete, click Yes to all, and if want to know about it, prompt to overwrite the existing extracted files.
- Click on the Next.
- Read and understand the software license agreement then, select I accept the terms in the license agreement then click on the next.
- Click product number and license number then click on the next.
- After that select the type of installation for the computer.
- If you want to choose the older version then you can simply browse the directory and select the location then click on the next.
- Click the install to continue or click back. If you go back and review the previous screen.
- If the QuickBooks processes were running at the time of installation. The installer request you to restart your Mac. Then, click open to get QuickBooks.
- After that, the completion of installation then, activate the QuickBooks.
How To Set Up QuickBooks Mac Desktop
If you have got a customer license. You can installation QuickBooks in multi-consumer mode.
You can installation QuickBooks in multi-consumer mode. It guarantees all users that the client can access the file at the same time. By making it possible, follow these steps.
- First, open the multi-person folder.
- Drag the QuickBooks server icon to the utility folder.
- Click and authenticate to regulate the software folder after which enter the admin username and password after which click on ok.
- Launch the QuickBooks and then open your company profile.
- Now, go to the file and select enable multi-user mode to share the company file.
Download the QuickBooks Desktop For Bank Transactions
QuickBooks allows you to manage your income and expenses from your account.
You can also download the bank transaction into QuickBooks through direct connection and web connection.
We have mentioned few things to keep in mind before downloading this transaction.
You should back up the QuickBooks company file before you download or import it. So, that you can start over when it is required.
- It is not easy to download the transactions into the same QuickBooks desktop company file. Although the financial institution can be able to release the transaction on the side. So, QuickBooks can download it again.
- The only web connects files can be imported into the QuickBooks desktop.
- Quicken financial data such as QIF and QFX files can not be imported into the desktop.
QuickBooks desktop is a one-time purchase accounting software that is installed on the office desktop computer or PC. It also gives the freedom to work from any device anytime and anywhere. By download, the QuickBooks desktop your system runs very fast. We have mentioned step by step procedure of download and install QuickBooks Desktop. If you are still facing any problem then contact our technical customer support team for a quick solution.