Are you facing issue to easily set up QuickBooks email service on your QuickBooks desktop? Then don’t worry about it because you’ll always be capable to easily set up QB email service on QB desktop. And also with this, easily send an important and associate invoice, send and receive all reports and the various transaction to your QB desktop using your most popular email id either by webmail or outlook.
As we all know that the emails are one of the most important parts of every business that enables you to easily communicate with your customers, vendors, and also suppliers. But it can be a difficult or complex process if you use email separately. Well, the QuickBooks software enables you to easily set up your email. You can always and easily use the email services within the QuickBooks software.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Online Accountant
So here in this article, we are going to discuss this topic and give you a step by step and easy guide to set up email service on QuickBooks desktop. And if you need any more information, so simply contact us at our QuickBooks error support number +1-844-541-7444.
Some Benefits Of QuickBooks Emailing
- Ease of directly and also easily emailing invoices, and with this estimates to your customers & vendors.
- Always send payment reminders to your vendors, customers, and suppliers via emails.
- The details are automatically obtained from the vendors and customers.
- And you can easily import data from spreadsheets and also include more attachments up to 2 MB’s.
- QuickBooks emailing can also be always used for sharing reports within departments or offices.
System Requirements For Setting up QuickBooks Email Service On QB Desktop
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2011
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
Software System Requirements
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- Microsoft Word and Excel for preparing letters and reports
- QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook
Also Read:- QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Hardware System Requirements
- Minimum 2.4 GHz of Processor speed
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free disk space
- A 4X DVD-ROM drive for QuickBooks Installation
- 1280 x 1024 or higher screen resolution
Some Other Requirements To Setup email On QuickBooks Desktop
- An email address from any kind of best service provider
- And email username and password
- With this, incoming and outgoing email settings
- Complete details of the server type
Methods To Easily Setup Emailing Services On QuickBooks Desktop
There are many ways to easily setup emailing on QuickBooks desktop. You can easily use any of the actual or existing emails that you use for your business communication or you can use a new one. Almost every email service is perfect support for emailing from QuickBooks. So here are the most common are listed below:-
- QuickBooks Email Service
- Microsoft Outlook
- Web Email (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo.com, etc.)
- Others (AT&T, AOL, Verizon, etc.)
Option 1: How To Setup Email Service On QuickBooks Desktop?
- First, simply choose the QB email settings while setting up the email in QuickBooks.
- In this second process, QuickBooks email option can only be used by the QB users having any of the active and best Intuit services like QuickBooks enterprise full-service plan, QB payroll, or accountant’s copy file transfer service (you can just follow the setup wizard instructions which appear on your screen).
- And finally at last, simply fill in the required fields requesting an email address, username, password, and also the applicable incoming. And with this also fill outgoing email settings and server complete details and you have done for email.
Option 2: Setup “QuickBooks Email Service via Outlook”?
Your outlook profile can easily & quickly link to QuickBooks desktop in order to send estimates, reports, and also invoices to your clients and vendors and they go as a PDF attachment with the email. You can easily set it up by following these simple steps which are given below.
- First, simply configure the outlook with the email address that you wish to use for emailing from QB is it is not.
- Now in the second step, just open your QuickBooks and then open the edit menu from the menu bar on the top.
- And then simply choose preferences and then send forms.
- Now, simply go to my preferences and then simply choose the outlook radio out of the three options that you see and click.
- Finally, just close the preferences window and try emailing something to yourself from QuickBooks desktop for testing purposes.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Option 3: Setup “QB Emailing Service Via Webmail” Option
So if you have to email hosting service from Yahoo or Gmail or you have a just mail account with them. In this case, you can easily link it for sending email from QuickBooks with some easy steps. Which are almost similar but little bit different in terms of the SMTP server, SSL security, and port configuration that may change as per the email service providers.
- In the first step, just open the edit menu and simply select.
- Now simply choose to send forms from the left pane.
- And then just choose my preferences tab and simply select the webmail radio out of the options that you see.
- In this step, just enter the email address that you wish to use for QuickBooks emailing select the.
- Now in this step, SSL security checkbox should be chosen as information from your service provider.
- And finally, put the correct port configuration and SMTP Server and then simply click on OK button and try sending the email to yourself and check if you receive it fine.
Some Important Things To Know:-
- You should include a complex password for your QuickBooks company file if you just include secure webmail to your file.
- And second is, if you are on a network and you’ve set up simply secure webmail, you may still be asked to sign in to your webmail account when you just try to send emails through QB desktop.
Advantages- To Set Up Your QuickBooks Email Service On QB Desktop
- Every vendors and customer usually need proof in the form of invoices. So you can easily email them invoices to their personal email ids.
- Any purchase made from your organization or business can be responded with an invoice to the clients or customer email ids.
- You can easily & quickly send invoices to your vendors, customers or clients for reminding them of their due payments. This allows getting your payments on the time.
- And with this, you can also save the contact details of each and every customers and vendor that have purchased products from your organizations or business.
- You can even easily import all your data from a spreadsheet.
If you are facing any type of error, problem or have any kind of question on your mind regarding setting up QuickBooks email service on QuickBooks desktop. So just get in touch with making a call on our official QuickBooks support phone number +1-844-541-7444. And for sure our QuickBooks experts can always help you over a remote connection and via the live chat support window as well.
Also Read:- QuickBooks File Doctor