Quicken error OL-1-B is one of the best errors by Quicken users. Such an error refuges you to work on your software and hampers your work. It basically arises when you are trying to download your transactions from the bank. Quicken is one of the best financial accounting software. Its user-friendly features make the users work the function easiest way. It proffers you to accounting responsibilities of household purchases as well as the economic management of small businesses. Money and finance management have never been this easy before. When operating on Quicken you would possibly come across Error OL-1-B. This blog will describe the process you should adopt in order to eradicate this error.
The Solution of Fixation for Quicken Errors OL-1-B
The whole system or possible methods of fixation of these unique errors are mentions below. What you should only do is to follow those points carefully and perform the same on your own. So, have a glimpse with complete concentration:
Solution -1 Make Use of the Latest Version of Quicken on Your Device Tool
The first thing you should do is to check whether you are accessing the latest updated version of Quicken or not. To do it, perform the below task:
- Firstly, open Quicken by clicking on its icon that present on the Desktop screen of your computer
- Now, go to the “Help” option
- Then, click on Check for Updates
- If any update is available, then click on “Yes” and install the available updates
Solution – 2 Deactivate Quicken and then Reactivate It.
Therefore, the procedure of deactivation is noted here. All you want to do is to follow them:
- Open your Quicken account first by using clicking on the icon button
- Click on the Tools
- Visit the Account List
- Click on “Edit for the account” that is experiencing this error code
- Click on the online services tab
- Now click on Deactivate
- Click “yes” to confirm deactivation
- Click OK.
- Repeat the identical steps for all accounts that are showing this error
System of Reactivate Quicken Account are:
- First of all, Open your Quicken account.
- Click on the tools
- Go to the Account list
- Click on Edit for the account that you need to deactivate just now.
- Hit on online services
- Click on set up Now
- Input your login credentials
- Click on save this password
- Now click on connect
- The method of reactivation of the account will cater you to hyperlink your existing account as opposed to adding it again
- Click on subsequent and then choose the finish
- Now, attempt updating the account again. If it’ll be updated then your problem is resolved but, if the difficulty nevertheless persists to exist, follow the following approach.
Solution – 3 Set up A Mondo Patch
if you have to go through all these steps provides above but the taken error OL-1-B still persists
then you are required to install the mondo patch manually by visiting the professional and official sites Quicken.com