Some QuickBooks users may lead to the most common QuickBooks error 41 when a very older version of a print driver activation code is simply used for the latest & newer version of the driver by your QuickBooks accounting software. With this, if you are just using the combined QuickBooks driver licensed or QuickBooks PDF converter by QuickBooks software, so, at that point, you may get the QuickBooks error code 41 on your system screen.
Note:- All the QuickBooks users who frequently face this error code 41 can easily & instantly fix it by just re-installing the best QuickBooks PDF converter.
Here in this article, you will learn the major reasons behind the occurrence of this error 41 and also it’s easy & very quick solutions to just resolve this QuickBooks error.
Why QuickBooks Error 41 Arrives on your System?
Here we have discussed all the major and possible reasons for the occurance of QuickBooks error code 41. So, the causes are as follows:-
- The first reason is that if you have opened many of the applications without having any permission then, you may lead to error 41 in your QuickBooks software.
- When your QuickBooks accounting software shuts down automatically.
- And also, when your computer (PC) crashes or your QuickBooks software just freezes for a while, this error code happens.
- When you are not capable to simply install or uninstall all the applications, this QuickBooks error 41 occurs.
- And, when your Windows are not getting updated properly.
- Because of the slow performance of the system, you may face this error.
- And, when you have experienced a blue screen of death error while working on QuickBooks software, this error arrives on your computer screen.
Quick Solutions to Resolve the Error Code 41 in QuickBooks
Here are some of the following lists of solutions to simply solve the error code 41 easily & instantly.
Solution 1:- Restart your Computer (PC)
- To do this, simply click on the Press Key button.
- And after that, select the Right arrow which is just next to the Shutdown option.
- Finally, simply choose the Restart option from the menu.
Solution 2: Ensure that the Printing Permissions are Always Correct
- In the very first step, just go to the Printers Control Panel option.
- Now, do a Right-click on the Microsoft XPS Document Writer option.
- After completing the second step, simply select the Printer Properties option (Windows 7 & Windows 8) or Properties (Windows Vista).
- And then, in the Security tab, just click on the Everyone User Group option.
- Next, if Everyone group is not on the list then simply follow the easy steps which are given below:
- First, choose the Add option and then, type Everyone in the field.
- And after that, select the Check Names option and click on it.
- Now, just open the Allow column and choose the Print > OK option.
- In this step, simply run the command C:\Windows\System32\spool in Windows Explorer.
- Next, choose the Printers > Properties >Security tab > Edit > Add option.
- In this easy step, simply Enter the Local Service option.
- Now, always ensure that the local service has full control and after that, do a click on it.
- At last, Create.PDF file in QuickBooks accounting software.
Solution 3: Download & Install the Best Fix Tool
- First of all, you have to just download and install the most amazing Fix Tool.
- And then, choose the Scan option.
- Now, once the scan is simply completed after that, do a click on the Repair option to just easily fix all the errors.
- In the end, just restart the QuickBooks accounting software and verify whether the QuickBooks error code 41 still continues or not.
Solution 4: Disable all the Services from Startup
- Firstly, simply choose the Start button and then, type MSConfig to just launch the System Configuration Utility.
- Now, in the Service tab, select the Disable All option. Then, if you don’t find it gray then simply check the Hide All the Microsoft Functions & Services.
- In this step, just open the Startup tab and choose the Disable All > OK option.
- After that, simply restart your system.
- Next, if System Configuration Utility displays on the computer screen then just check the Don’t show this message or start the System Configuration Utility option and then, do a click on the OK button.
- And finally, simply reopen the QuickBooks software and check whether error code 41 is solved or not.
Solution 5: Uninstall and Reinstall the USB Composite Device
- First, choose the Start option.
- Now, in the Run Window, just type devmgmt.MSC and click on the Enter button to launch the Device Manager Window.
- After completing the previous step, choose the (+) just right to Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Next, do a Right-click on the USB Composite Device.
- And then, select the Uninstall option and click on the OK button.
- Now, just reconnect the USB cable to the system.
Here, just follow the quite easy instructions given below to simply & quickly install the drivers in the found new:-
- To do this, do a Right-click on the Printer icon.
- And in the second step, choose the Print Test Page to just print a Windows self-test page.
- In the last step, simply Shut down all the active Windows.
In Bottom Line
These are the most effective and easy ways or solutions, which you can just follow when you encounter the QuickBooks error code 41. And, by implementing these quick & permanent ways, you can be capable to resolve this error code 41 in QuickBooks software by yourself.