- July 4, 2019
- Posted by: fyber
- Category: QuickBooks
Have you ever face this heavy QuickBooks error 1904 while you just using your QuickBooks accounting software? Are you always worried about this QuickBooks error that how to easily fix or solve it? Then simply read this complete guide and get some easy and instant troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
QuickBooks error 1904 mostly users face this error once. This Error might come due to the low maintenance of computers or missing or damaged your QuickBooks data file documents. You should immediately get in touch with the QuickBooks expert.
This software is simply designed with the goal of making great financial management for small and medium-sized businesses as easy as possible. The amazing software produces highly accurate reports and also efficiently manages your complete accounts. And in this ultimate article, we will be discussing the complete information about QuickBooks error 1904 and also show you how can you easily & quickly fix this error manually.
What is the QuickBooks Error 1904?
QuickBooks error code 1904 is one of the most commonly found errors of QuickBooks accounting software. It mostly happens when you are trying to simply install QuickBooks on your device after just upgrading your version of Windows to the new and latest version. With this, it may also occur when some folders or files just related to your QuickBooks software have become simply corrupt. Also, it can happen when the best software is just being used in multi-user mode. This QuickBooks error has to be taken care of quickly to stop any further damage to your system.
Some Cause of QuickBooks Error Code 1904
QuickBooks error 1904 is due to a single or multiple causes which are simply mentioned below. Just have a look….
- Simply installation of a new and latest Windows operating system.
- When your QuickBooks installer file is just damaged.
- When QuickBooks users simply upgrading the amazing QuickBooks desktop application version.
- Any Windows best security application is just interrupting QuickBooks installation.
- The user is not having needed permission for a simple installation on Windows.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1904
- The user is unable to install QuickBooks.
- Windows hangs or crashes frequently.
- This type of error pops up on the screen.
- The computer slowly responds to the user’s inputs.
Simple Steps to Easily Fix the QuickBooks Error 1904
There are a number of ways to get rid of the error in 1904. They are as follows:
Solution 1:- Automated User Solution
The easy and instant steps to do so are as follows:-
- In the very first step, simply restart your system.
- And after that, just download the QuickBooks repair service. Which is easily available for download on the internet.
- Now, doing this previous step, simply scan your device to just search for the cause of your QuickBooks error.
- And at last, just click on the fix repair button to easily and quickly fix your QuickBooks error 1904.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Error 6000 80
Solution 2:- Manual User Solution
The easiest troubleshoot steps to do simply are as follows:-
- Firstly, simply restart your computer.
- And then, just log in to your system as an administrator.
- After doing the last step, the configuration window will simply appear.
- And then, just click on the next option.
- Now, simply go to the all programs section.
- After this, just click on the accessories option.
- And then, simply go to the system tools.
- Now, just click on the system restore option.
- Then, simply click on the start button.
- In this easy step, just click on the new and latest restore option from the list that will be simply displayed to you.
- Now, simply click on the start button.
- And then, just click on the restore my computer option and after this, keep on clicking the next button.
- Then, simply click on the finish option.
- And finally, just restart your device.
Solution 3:- Use the QuickBooks Install Tool
- In the first step, simply download the QuickBooks install tool from the internet.
- After doing the first step, just save the .exe file on your desktop screen.
- And then, simply double-click on the .exe file to just run it on your device.
- Then, once the QuickBooks install tool has been just successfully downloaded, so that case simply restarts your device.
- And now, just open the QuickBooks install tool and then simply scan your device.
- Finally, still, if a QuickBooks error 1904 is just found, so in such type of case, the software will automatically fix the QuickBooks error code 1904. And you will be capable to easily work on your device on again.
If you don’t want to go with this above solution then follow other solution to fix QuickBooks error 1904
Other Solution to fix QuickBooks error 1904
Step 1:- Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- In the error message, window select ignore and then proceed to finish installing QuickBooks.
- You cannot open QuickBooks but should restart your PC.
- Then download the QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool and run it.
- Again reboot your PC.
- Finally, open QuickBooks & see if you can work.
Step 2:- Troubleshoot windows components
This error was not fixed by using the QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool you have to carry out the repair of specific windows components. Take into consideration that you should troubleshoot windows components only in case if you are an expert windows user or an IT expert.
To troubleshoot windows components, you have to:-
- Repair MS .NET Framework or reinstall it.
- Repair MSXML
After troubleshooting windows components, then you can install QuickBooks and open it.
Step 3:- Make changes to windows account settings
- In the first place, you need to switch the Windows Administrator account.
- Go to File Explorer.
- Presently, explore the normal records under Program Files in the C drive.
Right, snap-on normal records.
- From the rundown that shows up, pick Properties.
- Select Edit in the Security tab.
- Go to the segment with name gathering or username and pick the client.
- Presently, see and alter the area with name consents for clients, peruse and execute the necessary authorizations, list organizer substance, read, compose.
- Go to the Apply catch and snap on the OK button.
- Introduce QuickBooks after establishment, sign out of the overseer account through the Start menu.
- Snap Start on the left half of the screen.
- Type the word CMD in the Te search field. Run CMD as a chairman.
- Type net client chairman/dynamic no. What’s more, hit enter. Your administrator account is covered up.
- On the off chance that QuickBooks can be opened with your record, it implies that the QuickBooks blunder code 1904 is fixed.
Step 4:- Add QuickBooks to Bitdefender exclusion list
- If you are using Bitdefender then you can not fix this error by just disabling it.
- In case you are using 32-bit Windows OS, then you have to put C:/Program files/common files in the exclusion list.
- In case you are using a 64-bit Windows OS, then you have to put C:/Program files/intuit in the exclusion list.
Step 5:- Uninstall and Reinstall Adobe Flash player
QuickBooks error 1904 appears on the desktop during the installation of Adobe flash player, then follow these steps-
- Download the QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool and run it.
- Click on the start menu.
- Type the words- Control panel in the search field.
- Click on the control panel to open it.
- Presently, uninstall a program.
- Search for adobe streak player ActiveX
- You need to pick Uninstall.
- Adhere to the directions and permit uninstallation.
- Then install the Adobe flash player and reinstall it.
We hope that you got maximum information about this QuickBooks error 1904. If you still get the error then follow these steps and try to install QuickBooks file.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Error 404