When the QuickBooks users face some kind of issues such as internet connection settings, the QuickBooks error 12152 might occur. The best QuickBooks accounting software is just incapable of simply connect with the server if the internet connection settings are misconfigured or wrong. Therefore, because of the occurrence of this error accounting software cannot be updated properly.
Here in this blog, we will discuss each and everything about this error code like its causes, symptoms and also discuss easy solutions to fix this. So, if you frequently face this QuickBooks error code 12152 and want to get rid of this then before applying any solutions just try some of the very easy & troubleshoot solutions that we mentioned below.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 12152
This QuickBooks update error 12152 can happen because of some unexpected reasons. And, some of the most known & common reasons are just given below.
- One of the main reasons behind this error is misconfigured internet settings.
- When the QuickBooks user is simply working on a very older version of QuickBooks software, particularly, QuickBooks 2014 or earlier version, this error occurs.
- And, when the license data is not being recognized by QuickBooks accounting software.
- There are some sorts of issues with the API keys of Windows is also one of the major reasons behind this error.
- When the system of QuickBooks users is just affected by a trojan, malware, or virus. Some of the QuickBooks users find this error code.
- There are some issues with the accounting software installation process, for example, the installation of QuickBooks software has just expired, this error code happens in the software.
- Some problems with the Windows registry is also a reason behind this error.
- When your QuickBooks application or your system simply closed down abruptly because of some unexpected reasons like a power cut, etc.
- With this, when any most important file or folder has got just deleted, this error happens and troubles you.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 12152
QuickBooks 12152 error can occur with the following symptoms –
- You are unable to update your QuickBooks.
- PC freezes again and again.
- QuickBooks window crashes frequently.
- QuickBooks error 12152 gets displayed on the screen.
- Your computer takes your commands slowly.
Methods to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 12152
If you want to quickly get rid of this error, simply apply the parament and very secure methods and just fix the QuickBooks error code 12152.
Method 1:- Check Time and Date
- In the very first step, simply check if the time and date are always correct on your computer.
- But, if not correct, then just go to the bottom right on your PC.
- Now, simply put your mouse cursor on the displayed time, and do a right-click on it.
- Next, just click on the adjust time/date option.
- And then, simply restart the QuickBooks software.
- Now finally, just see if you are still getting the error code 12152.
Method 2:- Completely Make Changes to the Internet Options
This solution simply means that just check the complete working condition of the internet on your computer. And, to doing this, simply follow the steps which are given below.
- First of all, just navigate to the start menu option.
- Now, in the search field, simply type the words that are in the control panel.
- In this step, the control panel Window gets just opened.
- Next, in this Window, you have to simply look for great internet options.
- And then, just click on the internet options.
- In this easy step, simply go to the advanced tab option and do a click on it to just open its Window.
- Now, you have to just choose the advance reset option.
- At last, simply check whether the QB error 12152 is still appearing or not.
Method 3:- Uninstall/Reinstall the QuickBooks Software
- First, do one thing, just uninstall the QuickBooks accounting software.
- And that, simply download it.
- Now, just Install the QB accounting software and simply launch it.
- After that, find the scan option and then, do click on it.
- In this step, problems just appear on the system screen.
- Next, simply select the repair all option.
- And finally, just see if you are still receiving the QuickBooks 12152 error.
Method 4:- Restore the System
- Firstly, do one most important thing, just restart your system.
- After doing the first step, simply log into the system by just using the Windows admin credentials.
- Now, do a click on the start menu option on the bottom left of the system screen.
- And then, in the search field, you have to just type the words that are system restore.
- After that, simply look for the option that just says restore the system to a previous date and time.
- Next, select the above option, and then, simply go to the next button and just click on it.
- In this step, from the list of restore points option, simply select the latest one.
- And now, confirm your choice by once again clicking on the Next button.
- After completing the previous step, just wait for the restoration process to complete.
- Now, reboot your computer.
Method 5:- Use the Registry Editor
In this fifth and last solution, before making any kind of changes to the Windows registry, simply have a complete back of the registry. And, it is not just suggested to make any type of changes to the registry yourself. It should be simply done by an excellent specialist.
With this, if anything gets wrong while making any changes to the registry, your system can simply stop working.
- First of all, navigate to the start menu option.
- And, in the search field, type the word that is a command.
- Now, press together the two buttons that are CTRL and Shift keys and click on the enter button.
- In this fourth step, you will just see a user account dialogue box on your PC screen.
- Then, do a click on the Yes button.
- Next, a black box having a blinking cursor will just arrive on your screen.
- Now, just type the word that is regedit.
- Do a click on the enter button.
- In this step, you have to choose the key which is simply related to QuickBooks error code 12152 in registry editors like internet explorer or google chrome.
- After doing this previous step, select the export option in the File menu.
- Now, simply store the internet explorer or google chrome complete backup key in a folder.
- Next, do name the folder.
- One thing always remembers, always ensure that the selected branch is just chosen.
- After that, click the save button.
- And at the end, check that all the file has been simply saved as a .reg file or not.
In this article, we have explained how you can get resolve QuickBooks Error 12152. So read it thoroughly to know about the cause, symptoms, and how to resolve the QuickBooks Error code 12152.