QuickBooks check printing is an software that is one of the most amazing software. So here in this great guide, we will discuss everything about this wonderful check printing software.
And as we all know that the online check writer is one of the best QuickBooks check printing software in the whole nation. So once you integrated with online check writer’s QuickBooks check printing software, then, in that case, you don’t have to worry anymore how many companies, banks accounts, customers or clients you have. With this, also you don’t have to worry about running out of pre-printed checks. You can easily and quickly print all in one blank check stock in one single click.
According to QuickBooks support a highly qualified and expert team, MultiCHAX® is also one of the most powerful and effective QuickBooks check printing software that is always compatible with all amazing new versions of QuickBooks. And this excellent software allowing every QuickBooks users to easily print MICR encoded checks in an only single step on any type of business blank check form.
And with the use of this MultiCHAX® QuickBooks check printing software, you don’t need to worry about stocking inventory of different forms for multiple bank accounts. With this, you can easily create both payroll and payable checks, and also complete with the MICR encoding, logo, and electronic image signatures printed on pre-printed or blank checks.
Also Read:- Export Data From QuickBooks Online To Excel
MultiCHAX® gives very secured, time-saving and also cost-efficient amazing features that provide MICR encoded check printing solution while QuickBooks users simply explaining the check printing process. It also gives you to easily and quickly print blank checks and also deposit tickets.
Feature Of QuickBooks Check Printing Software
- No more any type of pre-printed checks to order
- Always keep one single inventory of blank check stock
- Nevermore run out of pre-printed checks
- Easily support as many types of banks accounts, customers or clients and companies
- And also include multiple users
- Integration in several simple clicks
Some Key Benefits Of QuickBooks Check Printing
- Every QuickBooks users simply cut down their all cost by printing checks from multiple bank accounts onto one blank check stock paper on demand:- Be smart, always save 80% by simply switching to any blank check paper and never switching printer service for each bank accounts.
- Everyone checks mail anyone without leaving their desk:- Ocw, support physical check easily and quickly mailing via USPS for less than $1 with your own template and also a logo.
- The AI-powered algorithm detects waste or fraud checks as soon as it simply enters your system:- Wonderful features like always keeping expense log, multiple checks and also complete printing deposit slips (for any banks) in one single click. And with this, easily accepting payments by email, phone, fax, and web made simple.
Why Should Print Checks In QuickBooks?
There are many types of some benefits to printing checks in QuickBooks that manually writing checks does not simply offer you.
- By simply printing checks in QuickBooks, you do not have to manually and simply enter the check later when it is time to just reconcile your checking account with the bank statement.
- Your all type of QuickBooks file is always up-to-date with the most recent expenses that you have paid.
- You can easily and quickly print your checks directly from QuickBooks so that you don’t have to simply and manually write them.
How To Easily Print Checks In QuickBooks?
- In the first step, from the homepage, simply click on the “Quick Create” icon (the + sign), and then simply choose the “Vendors,” and after that just click on the “Check.”
- In the second step, just fill out all check fields with the relevant information, adding the amount.
- And then simply choose the correct and best accounts to credit and debit.
- After that, from there, just click on the “Quick Create” > “Vendors” > “Print Check” to simply print your check. And in this step, simply use the alignment wizard to make sure your printed amount just lines up correctly and properly on your pre-printed check stock.
- Now at last, when you are just satisfied with the alignment, then simply choose the “Finish Preview” and after that just select the “Print.” And now the process is just complete.
Also Read:- Create Invoices In QuickBooks
Tips To Perfect Check-Printing In QuickBooks
So if you used simply small business accounting products in the early days, in that case, you know very well that how frustrating it was to print checks perfectly from your QuickBooks accounting software.
And printing checks from QuickBooks has become the most easier, and online banking has made this task less of a necessity for many small and mid-sized businesses. But when you do just print checks, accuracy is still required.
So to simply minimize frustration, save money and time, and always make sure that everything will be perfect and accurate when your checks are processed at the bank. It’s most important that you use the amazing tools that QuickBooks offers properly.
So if you’ve been having some trouble with check-printing so in that case, always keep these important tips in your mind.
- First, always be make sure that you are simply creating standard checks, not paychecks. Simply go to banking and then just write checks or simply click the write checks icon on the home page.
- QuickBooks gives several great options for easy check creation. Simply click on the edit and then simply choose preferences>checking>my preferences. And here, you can simply specify a default account for the write checks function. Just click on the company preferences for new additional options.
- You can always customize the appearance of your checks. Simply click on the file>printer setup>check/paycheck. And most important thing is that don’t forget to specify printer options and check style, simply change the fonts in some fields, and include your company’s name and complete address, logo and also a signature image.
- Always be make sure that your printer has enough toner or ink before you begin a job.
- And if in case, you print a lot of checks, so in that case, simply consider dedicating one printer to that task. But always secure your blank checks. One more thing is that don’t leave them in the printer.
- QuickBooks always supports batch printing. So if you’re just writing multiple checks that you’ll simply want to print later, in that case, just click on the print later or to be printed link (simply depending on your version of QuickBooks accounting software).
- Simply printing a batch of checks and just realize that you’ve set something up wrong? So in such type of case, simply hit the ESC key to halt it.
- Double-check to always make sure that your numbers match before you simply launch a print job.
So this is all about this guide. Hopefully, you all like this guide and gain information or knowledge about QuickBooks check printing. And still, if you have any further queries regarding this, then simply connect our QuickBooks enterprise support team with the use of QuickBooks online support phone number 1-844-541-7444.